The Windsor Jewelers family has loved being part of other family celebrations in the Triad through the years – from birthdays to anniversaries, and the most special jewelry gifts of all: beautiful wedding bands for the bride and groom.
If you’re happily in the market for that special token of love to seal your commitment to each other, Windsor Jewelers shares some wedding ring tips and trends to guide you on that search for a beautiful mix of style and sentiment!
- Let your own sense of style shine through! Having your engagement ring and wedding band be a perfectly matched set is no longer the fashion rule. Be creative.
- Embrace the idea of diamond bands – the current most popular wedding band options. These sparkling beauties can be found in a variety of styles, from classic traditional to an array of more modern designs.
- Don’t shy away from mixing different metals – white and rose gold, or yellow and white gold, are popular wedding band combinations.
- A vintage look is always a romantic choice, and even if you’re not blessed with your mother or grandmother’s beloved ring, many designers are offering new, vintage-style wedding bands. They are equally as romantic and might just become heirlooms for the next generation!
- For a more personal touch – especially if you do have a family heirloom to work with – consider creating a custom ring design. Seeing the transformation of a family piece into your own dream ring is something the professionals at Windsor Jewelers love to be part of – and the results never disappoint. It’s the ideal way to create the ring you’ll love the rest of your life.
- Stackable wedding bands are also a popular trend, with multiple bands worn on the same finger. It’s a nice way to mix designs, colors and metals, and can include diamonds or another of the bride’s favorite gemstones.
- Most grooms are selecting a simple wedding band style, with popular materials being tungsten, wood, titanium, cobalt and zirconium, each an alternative to gold and platinum.
- Choosing to go with a custom design is also a popular option for brides who have a particular style in mind but perhaps can’t find a band that complements their engagement ring. Even if you aren’t updating a family heirloom ring, you may fall in love with a particular ring but want to change one small element.
- A word to the wise bride – keep in mind that a custom-design ring project may require more time to complete, so begin your ring shopping journey early to end up with what you truly love on the big day.
Visit the Windsor Jewelers showroom at 526 South Stratford Road in Winston-Salem, call 336.721.1768 or stop by the second location at Phillips Place, 6809-D Phillips Place Court in Charlotte (704.556.7747). Learn more about their collections of fine jewelry and their professional services – including custom ring design – at Windsor-Jewelers.com.