Having been part of so many heartfelt family moments for more than 30 years, Windsor Jewelers is especially proud to play a major role in romantic engagements! If you’re in the market for the ring of a lifetime, it’s wise to educate yourself first, and focus on the style and setting you truly love. Based on years of experience – along with a level of customer service that seals their relationships with their loyal customers – the folks at Windsor Jewelers are thrilled to share their wisdom for shopping for that all-important, and always sparkling, engagement ring!
Top Five Tips When Shopping for an Engagement Ring:
- First of all, an engagement ring is a reflection of your individual taste and style as a person, as much as it is an expression of your love. Browse online to preview designs you like, but don’t focus strictly on what is trendy. You may find the two coincide, but if not, follow your heart with the style that matches your personality. Keep in mind you’ll be wearing this piece of jewelry every single day!
- As hard as they may try, your significant other cannot read your mind! It’s best to give him or her an idea of what you like – with pictures – so they have a general idea of what they want when they walk into our store.
- Decide on your favorite metal color – white, yellow, rose or even two-tone – even for couples who spend time together every day, it’s easy to miss small details like what color metal you prefer in jewelry.
- Sharing personal information when you first come into a jewelry store can sometimes feel awkward, but not doing so can actually hinder the ability of the associate to be a true personal consultant. Your jeweler wants to be part of your “team” when it comes to making the best ring choice for your situation.
- This tip is key: Working within a price range is never a bad thing! This allows the jeweler to have an understanding of your comfort level, and gives them the opportunity to provide the best ring – and most sparkle – for your unique relationship! Think of it as shopping for a new house, where you would never consider starting the process with a realtor without an idea of your budget, so you’re not seeing amazing houses that aren’t in your price range!
As you begin the shopping process for that sparkling ring, remember diamonds are much like people – not one is exactly like another even when boiled down to the famous 4 Cs. The only way you will know how a diamond looks and performs is by seeing it in person. For a majority of people, this is a large investment, no matter what the price range, and you should be anxious to hold and inspect what will be a sincere expression of your love and commitment, to last a lifetime. If you can gaze at an engagement ring in the store, and honestly picture it on your significant other’s finger, that’s the one!
With a rich history of serving families through the years for their most special occasions, Windsor Jewelers is known for offering an impeccable selection and truly personal shopping experience. They are located at 526 S. Stratford Road in Winston-Salem with hours Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. For more information, call 336.721.1768 or visit Windsor-Jewelers.com. If you are in the Charlotte area, visit their store at 6809-D Phillips Place Court, 704.556.7747, Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.