When you hear about the “wow” factor with regard to a wedding, you may immediately think of a celebrity, “over the top” ceremony. In fact, it has less to do with money spent and more to do with items that reflect the couple and their individual personalities, making it memorable and enjoyable. You don’t need to break the budget to achieve this. Consider the following, but make them your own:
- For outdoor ceremonies, hang items from trees – wind chimes, paper lanterns, flowered streamers, special lighting, crystals, etc.
- Also for outdoor ceremonies, have a special backdrop for the bride and groom. Instead of a flowered arch, consider decorating with items in keeping with the event’s theme.
- Reception food can be elegant, but near the end of the party, pass around sliders, fries, and small soft drinks – or something special to you. Take-home bags that guests fill with several different candies are also fun.
- A really good band will cost more, but will make your reception memorable.
- If fireworks aren’t possible, have guests send off the newlyweds using sparklers.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks in making it your own special day!
For more memorable wedding ideas, visit the Forsyth Woman Engaged! Pinterest page at www.Pinterest.com/FWEngaged