With all the stress you’re under preparing for the big day, the last thing you’ll want is to have any of it show up in photos that you know will last a lifetime. With its newly expanded offices, Restoration MedSpa can offer not only the bride and groom but the entire wedding party (including moms and dads) luxurious treatment options and non-invasive cosmetic procedures to make sure everyone looks and feels his or her best.
Step into the newly expanded Restoration MedSpa in Winston-Salem to enjoy a mixture of opulence, indulgence and comfort – all carefully inspired with kindness and caring. Not unlike its founder and owner, Marisa Faircloth, PA-C, the space will draw you in like a maid of honor, who is ready and willing to support your goal of having the perfect wedding.
With an additional 2,100 square feet, Restoration MedSpa has recently doubled its staff and its services. All are highly trained and credentialed. “Each can not only answer a prospective client’s questions, they know how to get the best results from all our services and treatment options,” said Faircloth.
Natural-looking Allergan® Options
Known for innovation and the early adoption of the latest non-invasive cosmetic procedures, Restoration MedSpa has quickly become the number one Allergan® account in the Triad. It’s ranked Diamond Level by Allergan® for its injectable and CoolSculpting® services. In two-and-a-half short years, Restoration MedSpa has climbed the ranks to land in the top three percent of Allergan® practices nationwide.
With a strong focus on excellence, Faircloth is credentialed as a Master Level Injector, holding multiple certifications for injecting Botox®, Juvederm®, Volbella®, Vollure®, Voluma® and Kybella®. She also holds certifications in expert techniques such as ArqueDerma® and InstaTox®.
Top 5 Treatments for Getting Wedding Ready Skin
The way your skin looks and feels affects the way you look and feel, and even the best skin care regimens can leave you suffering from fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. But, non-invasive treatment options like the ones routinely offered at Restoration MedSpa can bring back the appearance of healthy and youthful looking skin.
Here are Restoration MedSpa’s top 5 recommendations for getting everyone photo-ready for the big day:
- EndyMed Intensif® Treatment – When you have specific areas of the face and neck that haven’t responded to over-the-counter options, EndyMed Intensif® can reduce wrinkles, enlarged pores and acne scars, while stimulating natural collagen and healing.
- HydraFacial MD® – The latest technology in luxury facials, it works by thoroughly cleansing and gently exfoliating the skin, extracting any debris that may be clogging pores and hydrating by adding antioxidants and peptides that infuse with your skin.
- Liquid Facelift – A powerful tour de force of injectable fillers like Botox® and Juvederm® used together to dramatically improve the overall appearance of the face, making you appear more rested, relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Ultherapy® – The only FDA approved non-invasive skin treatment cleared to tighten skin, it leverages ultrasound imaging which targets beyond the surface by depositing heat on the muscle layer to not only tighten skin, but also lift the underlying tissue.
- Vampire Facial® – A unique facial treatment that uses your own blood platelets to improve the look and feel of your skin, the Vampire Facial® calls upon your own multi-potent stem cells to give your skin a needed boost and reduce any signs of aging.
If you’d like more information about these or any of Restoration MedSpa’s treatment options, visitwww.restorationmedspa.comor call 336.999.8295 for your complimentary consultation.