You’ve found the perfect place for your wedding and/or reception. Before you sign a contract, ask the following questions:
- What is the cost of the space?
- Is anything else included?
- How much is the deposit, and is it refundable? Is there a payment plan option?
- Does the space carry liability insurance?
- Can you bring in outside caterers?
- If the wedding or reception is held outdoors, is there a contingency plan for bad weather?
- Are there changing rooms available?
- How many hours does the space rental include? Does the time include the rehearsal, catering set-up, decorating, etc?
- Is there a discount for off-season dates or for Sunday – Friday?
- Can alcohol be served? Can you provide your own, and if so, is there a corkage fee?
- Are there any restrictions?
- What is the maximum number of guests the space will accommodate?
Photo by Jessica Marie Photography