Pinterest is nothing less than a magical, visual feast as you gather together images of what you really love. For savvy brides, Pinterest can be a lifesaver and a personal “scrapbook” within easy reach. Here’s what to consider as you pin and plan:
• It’s the perfect on-the-go tool. For busy brides (and hopefully grooms, too), Pinterest means having access to all your ideas in one beautiful place.
• Your fashion “boards” are easily shared with out-of-town bridesmaids (read: finding a dress they all love).
• The boards you create that showcase table settings or menu ideas are easily shared with out-of-town in-laws. Enough said!
• It’s easy to keep your categories separate (flowers, cakes, invitations) to share with individual vendors.
• Believe it or not, those endless “pins” can get overwhelming, so zero in on what you love most.
• Look for great ideas but be true to yourself; you don’t want a cookie-cutter wedding straight from other people’s boards.
• Love the photos, but don’t overlook the useful information on Pinterest, from how to preserve that beautiful bouquet to lists of photo ops you might not have thought of, and even bridal registry tips.