With as beautiful a view as you’ll find anywhere, the romantic, relaxed ambiance at Medaloni Cellars in Lewisville is picture-perfect for a wedding celebration. Situated in the heart of the Yadkin Valley – and nestled just at the start of the Yadkin Valley Wine Trail – the winery and vineyard is a wedding venue with everything to offer and a team of hospitality experts who make the ideal hosts!
You’ll be immediately drawn to the view, of course, and the most incredible wines to toast your future together, but read on to discover all the elements that make Medaloni Cellars a romantic destination – that’s also close to home.
- Your very own cabin. “Chateau Bergeron is our cabin included in the wedding package,” said Tasting Room and Events Manager Britny Parks. “It’s already included for the bride to get ready the day of the wedding and for the couple to stay in on the wedding night.”
- Customized package. Besides their standard wedding package, you can personalize your celebratory time at the winery by adding a rehearsal dinner or perhaps an extra night’s stay in one of the modern, yet rustic cabins. (Make a mental note to book one for your one-year anniversary, as well!)
- Professional expertise. While Medaloni can provide you with a list of preferred caterers they feel confident recommending; brides-to-be can also bring in a caterer of their choosing. “It does help brides to have a comfortable place to start to make planning easier,” said Britny, explaining their reason for suggesting an expert familiar with the venue. At Medaloni, you also have the option of hiring your own outside wedding coordinator or letting the winery’s wedding experts guide your way.
- Heaven for wine connoisseurs. Alcohol options at Medaloni are also tailored to your needs, and you aren’t required to purchase a certain amount. They offer all of their amazing wine options, as well as beer, and assist each bride in choosing an alcohol package based on the number of guests and their wedding budget. “You can do an open bar, partially open bar or partial cash bar – whatever fits the tastes of the bride and groom,” said Britny.
- Lovely at every season! The tasting room at Medaloni is an ideal building because it can be air-conditioned in warm weather, and heated if the weather turns cool. There are propane fire pits on the patio, and within minutes, the staff can open the garage-style doors of the tasting room for a glorious open-air feel!
- A versatile setting. Typically, the back patio is set-up for your ceremony, and the tasting room and front patio for the reception. Every layout is individually designed, based on the number of guests and the style of the event: Seated dinner vs. cocktail party, a preference for more tables outside than inside, etc. Set-up and take-down of chairs and tables are also included in your wedding package.
- Back to nature. Besides those breathtaking sunrises and sunsets that Medaloni is known for, your wedding guests can also enjoy a nature stroll while they are on the property thanks to the vineyard’s 22-acres of rolling hills which provide perfect walking trails for family and friends to explore.
Medaloni Cellars is located at 9125 Shallowford Road in Lewisville. Learn about their wedding and special events options online at medalonicellars.com, or call 336.946.1490 for more information on events, tastings and tours.