Grandparents hold such a special place in our hearts, and as such, we want to make sure they are a part of our special day. How involved grandparents are in the wedding may depend on their health, but there are plenty of ideas to honor these special people.
- We are in love with the ‘Grandmothers as Flower Girl’ picture that circulates around Pinterst. If your grandmother(s) are up to it, this is a charming way to involve them!
- Include your grandparents’ favorite song as a part of your processional, or as a special dance at the reception.
- Identify them as honored guests with corsages and boutonnieres.
- Ask to borrow your something old or something blue from your grandmother, or perhaps, use one of your grandfather’s ties to wrap your bouquet.
- Make sure you ask your photographer to capture an intergenerational photo that you can treasure.
Photo by Simply Southern Photography